If you are considering converting your current restaurant location, consider converting it into a Twin Peaks. An overwhelming 90% of our locations are successful conversions.
Altamonte Springs and Knoxville locations converted from TGI Friday’s.
WHAT IT TAKES
Trade Area Characteristics
- Residential population of +150K within 5-miles
- Daytime working population of +100K within 5-miles
- Average household income of +60K preferable +75k
- Freestanding 2nd generation restaurant building or pad space along major roadways within retail corridors
- 6,000 to 8,000 sq. ft. 150+ available parking spaces (patio space is a plus)
- Excellent visibility and sign options
- Excellent site ingress and egress, preferably with a traffic signal
- Lifestyle or power centers with big box anchors
- Retailers that attract male customers such as Home Depot, Bass Pro Shop, Cabela’s, etc.
- Nearby limited service, midscale business hotels, and multifamily homes
- Movie theatres and other destination attractions
- Nearby healthcare corridors
Contact us today to discuss how we can turn your existing location into a peak performer!